Guest Relations Team Member - Carolina Panthers
Sorry, this job has expired.
The Carolina Panthers Guest Relations Team is now hiring for 2018 Guest Relations Game Day Staff to work at Bank of America Stadium.
Guest Relations Team Members are committed to providing great customer service to our guests. We are an extension of the Carolina Panthers management throughout the stadium, and we strive to achieve excellence beyond expectation. The Guest Relations staff enforces stadium policies, assists with fan issues, and takes a proactive approach in order to improve the fan experience. We share the Carolina Panthers’ vision of what a positive game day experience should be for our guests. Our Guest Relations team is one of the most visible and crucial teams in the stadium. This team sets the tone for delivering exceptional service by anticipating the guests’ needs and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner.
Your primary responsibilities include:
• Greeting each guest, serving as a customer service representative with an energetic and courteous demeanor.
• Promoting a family-friendly atmosphere by proactively correcting and/or reporting customer service concerns to a team leader or supervisor.
• Monitoring assigned areas ensuring safety of all guests.
• Understanding and enforcing both the NFL Code of Conduct and Bank of America Stadium policies and procedures.
• Answering guest's questions in a timely fashion as it relates to their game day experience.
• Must have a strong customer service background.
• Must be available for ALL Carolina Panthers home games and stadium events including events on nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Team player, positive attitude, and use of good judgment.
• Ability to work with little supervision - self motivated.
• A current email account is preferred.
• Must pass a background check.
• Ability to stand of an extended period of time.
• Walking throughout the stadium which may include stairs.
This job operates in an out stadium environment which may include exposure to inclement weather conditions.
Please note: Guest Relations team members are seasonal employees and are staffed on an “as needed” basis.
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.